zondag 20 februari 2011

AIKIDO

I was thinking about something I could write on my blog and while I was looking for movies and all kind of stuff I didn't find anything I was interested to. So I thought maybe I can write something about myself and decided to write something about the sport I practise. My sport is a self defence sport were you learn how to defence yourself. We learn 17 basis techniques 'we call it Kotegaeshi' were you can do several things with. Aikido is a Japanese sport with a philosophy and religious beliefs in it. 
This is my 4th year of practise  aikido. I was asked with my sister to go to London for an international contest but unfortunately we are in vacation.


Here is an example of aikido: 
http://www.shodokanaikido.be/page20/page22/page22.html


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten