zondag 6 maart 2011

Touching voice

Jònsi is the singer of Sigur Ros who has a really joifull voice. I really get in peace if I listen to their/his songs. Some music just touch your soul. This is that type of music.
Past year I went to Pukkelpop and it was the second night when I was really tired so I went to my tent when I heard him singing and I really wanted to see him.  I turned back where I layed myself on the ground and enjoyed the music. I really needed that music at that moment, after I felt really nice.
I hope I can see them again at some festival because I have a lot of respect for this guy.
Jònsi went solo after a trie out that went well. He stayed singin with Sigur Ros. In my opinion I find the solo carriere better than when they sing as a group. His songs are more my type.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten